We are currently recruiting an experienced Marketing & Communications Coordinator to help meet the needs of our ongoing activities and growing online initiatives. If you are excited by the prospect of being a part of a small dynamic team and contributing to the growth of a community arts organisation, this opportunity is for you.
– Write, edit and translate marketing and communications materials, including press releases, newsletters and social media content.
– Work with marketing and communications team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns.
– Perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications.
– Bilingualism, including strong French compositional and translation skills.
– 2+ years prior experience in a communications or marketing role.
-Digital marketing strategy knowledge and experience.
– Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
– Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team.
– Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
– Understanding of communications, public relations and marketing best practices.
– Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts.
– Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction.
– Experience in the arts and cultural milieu is an asset.
How To Apply
All interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and CV to Patrick Charron, Managing Director by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.