Fine Arts Summer Camp
From June 29 to August 21, 2020
For children 5 to 12 years old
The Dollard Fine Arts Summer Camp is the perfect place for the creative child! With activities ranging from the visual and performance arts (Art, Music, Theatre, Photography, Animation) to outdoor playtime (Sports, Water Games), the Dollard Centre for the Arts offers kids a chance to create the magic and memories that summer camp brings.
This summer, in light of the DDO Library renovations, camp will be held in the new wing of the DDO Elementary School. Located at 35 Anselme-Lavigne, the school boasts a state-of-the-art gym and classrooms, lockers for campers, a school yard and nearby parks.
All children receive a daily 40-minute lesson during sessions 1, 2, and 3 at the DDO Aquatic Centre and complete their Red Cross levels. Buses and staff will shuttle children to and from the Civic Centre throughout the day to accommodate this time-honored part of our summer programming.
Discover our new healthy menu options offered by inspired caterers!
- $9 / day
- Includes lunch, drink and snacks
- Food allergies and vegetarian and vegan options available
Register for as many as you like (10 days each):
- Session 1: Jun. 29 to Jul. 10
- Session 2: Jul. 13 to Jul. 24
- Session 3: Jul. 27 to Aug. 7
- Session 4: Aug. 10 to Aug. 21
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Include all classes, materials, swimming lessons and guest performances:
- DDO Res: $415 per session / NR: $435 per session
- 2nd session: 10% off
- 3rd session: 15% off
- 4th session: 20% off
Extended Hours Program:
Offered from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- a.m. & p.m.: $70 / session
- a.m.: $40 / session
- p.m.: $40 / session
- Drop-in: $5 / a.m. or p.m.
- Half-price for a first sibling and free for any others
Online, over the phone or at our office as of these dates:
- Returning 2019 Families: Week of March 2, 2020
- DDO Families: Week of March 9, 2020
- Open Registration: Week of March 16, 2020
Spaces are limited so register early!