Summer Fine Arts Camp
For 5 to 12 years old
Children must be 5 years of age by September 30, 2019
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
See enclosed registration forms
Session 1: June 25 to July 5 (closed June 24 & July 1) FULL
Session 2: July 8 to July 19 FULL
Session 3: July 22 to August 2 FULL
Session 4: August 5 to August 16 (includes Family Night) FULL
Session 5: August 19 to August 23 FULL
There are four sessions of two weeks each, and one single week. You may register your child for as many sessions as you wish but space is limited so register early.
This is a camp with a difference, offering children a creative learning experience in the visual arts (painting, sculpture, pottery, photography, ﬁlm animation), theatre, music, Hip Hop dance and outdoor games and activities. The program’s emphasis is on stimulating the child’s imagination and creativity in a fun and relaxed atmosphere under the guidance of specially trained adult instructors.
The camp uses the Dollard Civic Centre’s air conditioned facilities including the Art Studios, the two pools, the special activity rooms and the spacious grounds. Small groups (max. 20 with 2 to 4 staff members). On Fridays older children will be able to select from an exciting variety of special morning workshops offered by our talented staff.
Prices include: swimming lessons, a bathing cap, cultural performances, gallery tours and all materials for theatre and art activities.
Swimming Lessons: As part of their daily schedule (Monday to Thursday) all campers will receive 40 minute- lessons from the AADDO staff in its Red Cross program (except for the last week in session 4 as well as session 5).
Lunch Program (optional): A meal program will be offered at additional cost. Details and prices will be provided at a later date after registration.
Extended Hours Program:
From 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day.
- DDO Res: $3.60/hr.
- NR: $3.85/hr.
- The second child is half price, the third child is free.
- A valid credit card number must be provided at registration. You will be billed for the minutes you use at the end of the camp.
DDO Res: From March 11 to 17, 2019
NR : From March 18 on
- Register online: you must set up a family profile ﬁrst or
- Mail the enclosed form along with your full payment to the address listed on the form or
- Fax us at 514-684-8885 : the 2 pages with your credit card number or
- In person : you can also drop your registration off in the mail slot of our office – Room 008.
- Any registrations mailed or delivered to the ofﬁce early will be held until the end of the day on March 11 or 18. There will not be a registration on a speciﬁc evening. To check whats full, call 514-684-1012 ex. 213.
Interested in just one week?
Sessions 1-4 of the Summer Fine Arts Camp for 5-12 years old runs in two week blocks. But we are happy to welcome campers for just one week as long as there is still space available in the session you are interested in. We will begin registrations for single weeks after June 1st. If you wish, you can add the second week of the same session at a later time, space permitting, by paying the balance of the session.